- www.growthaccelerator.com is operated by the GrowthAccelerator Consortium (“GAC”), which has been set up to manage and promote access to GrowthAccelerator service (“GA”). The GA programme was established on behalf of the UK Department for Business Innovation & Skills (“BIS”) to help businesses with significant growth potential to realise that potential
- GAC consists of Grant Thornton UK LLP (registered number: OC307742, with registered address Grant Thornton House, Melton Street, London, NW1 2EP); Pera Consulting (UK) Limited (registered number: 08082320, with registered address Nottingham Road, Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire, LE13 0PB); Oxford Innovation Ltd (registered number: 2177191 with registered address Oxford Centre for Innovation, New Road, Oxford OX1 1BY); Winning Pitch (registered number: 05569078, with registered address One Central Park, Northampton Road, Manchester, M40 5BP). The GA programme is funded by BIS and part financed by the European Union under the European Regional Development Fund. Details can be found at http://ec.europa.eu/
- The use of “we” or “us” refers to GA and the use of “you” refers to the viewer or user of our website.
- The GA client recognises that the purpose of the GA programme is to promote access to suppliers of coaching and other growth services. Management of this process by GA does not represent financial, management or consultancy advice.
- Neither GAC nor BIS (nor their appointed third parties) take any responsibility for liability arising from the choice of supplier nor from any aspect of any work that such a supplier agrees to undertake. Any advice provided by a supplier to the GA client will be provided subject to the relevant suppliers normal terms of business. Neither GAC nor BIS will, in any circumstances, be liable to the GA client, the supplier or to any third party for any loss, damage, cost or other liability which occurs as a result of, or in connection with the supplier’s provision of advice to the GA client. Any liability which results from fraud, or from death or personal injury caused by negligence is excluded.
- Any information contained in this website, and any other websites relating to the GA programme produced by the GAC, relating to service provision and suppliers’ details is provided by the suppliers and ratings may be provided by GA clients. While we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. The content of the pages of this website is subject to change without notice. Any reliance you place on any such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- Following service provision by suppliers, GA clients are encouraged to provide feedback and comment for audit and programme management purposes. Where a GA client provides a numerical score rating the supplier’s performance, this rating will be combined with previous ratings received and shown on the website as an average rating in respect of the supplier. GAC takes no responsibility for any numerical rating.
- Suppliers agree that registration of their information on this website will in no way guarantee work and GAC reserves the right to remove supplier’s details on reasonable grounds. Such grounds shall include (but not be limited to) failure by a supplier to provide services in a satisfactory manner; improper or unauthorised use of GA branding; consistent or serious adverse feedback; misleading or multiple registration; and failure to comply with applicable legal or regulatory obligations. In no event will GAC be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with the removal of supplier information from this website. In the event a supplier wishes to challenge the grounds upon which their information is removed or amended they should contact GA Customer Service on email@example.com. GAC’s decision in respect of the inclusion of content of this website shall be final.
- Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of GAC. GAC has no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of services provided by third parties to which links are provided on this website.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, GAC takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- You may link to the home page of our website www.growthaccelerator.com provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage the reputation of GAC or its members or take advantage of us. In the absence of our express written consent, you may not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement by us where none exists. You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you. You must not establish a link from any website containing offensive or otherwise inappropriate content. This website may not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of this website other than the home page.
- Neither GAC nor BIS are responsible for the accuracy or completeness of any information or advice provided by a GA Client or any supplier.
- We will keep all information you provide via this website confidential and treat it in accordance with the requirements of the Data Protection Act. The information provided by suppliers registering via this website shall become part of a supplier database owned by or licensed to GAC and be made generally available allowing GA clients the opportunity to select their preferred supplier from which to obtain advice. By adding information to the website you consent to these terms and conditions. You may not reproduce the material appearing on this website without our consent or that of the appropriate third party.
- GAC, and BIS (including their respective appointed third parties) may use information you supply for purposes of managing your participation in the GA programme (including applications for Grant funding) and in addition, for monitoring and audit purposes.
GA client information:
- We will keep all information you provide via this website confidential and treat it in accordance with the requirements of the Data Protection Act. GAC, BIS and/or your chosen service supplier (including their respective appointed third parties) may use information you supply for purposes of managing your participation in the GA programme and in addition, for monitoring and audit purposes, and to refer you to services of value to you.
We may pass on the information you provide via the website to third parties who may contact you in regards to related services which we believe may be of benefit to you.
We may also pass your details to future sponsors of the programme in the interests of cost effective programme delivery by ourselves or our successors.
If you do not wish your details to be passed on, then please advise us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Feedback comments provided by GA clients shall be kept confidential by GAC, unless required by law or regulation to disclose and may be shared with the specific supplier to which they relate for purposes of moderation of suppliers, with numerical rating becoming part of the supplier’s overall rating.
- If you have any further questions about the use of your information please contact GA Customer Service: email@example.com.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Your continued use of this website confirms your agreement to the terms above.